- 2011-2016 BMW M5 (F10) with the S63B44TU Engine
- 2011-2017 BMW M6 (F12/F13) with the S63B44TU Engine
- Better throttle response and faster turbo spool up times.
- Mandrel Bent 3" piping. Smooth transition to the exhaust system.
- 100% Stainless Steel Construction
- Stainless Steel Flex Section
- 100% TIG welded for better quality welds
- Precision CNC machined turbocharger V-Band flange.
- Brush Finish (standard) or optional Polish Finish
- Available with high temperature Black Thermal Coating to reduce underhood temperatures.
- Retains factory heatshield
- Optional - Additional O2 sensor bung for wideband O2 sensors (comes with pre-installed plug)
- Optional EGT sensor bung for EGT gauges (comes with pre-installed plug)
- Compatible with the factory or aftermarket exhaust systems.
- Track tested durability.
- Includes all hardware for complete installation.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Restrictions in the exhaust system robs horsepower and torque especially on turbocharged cars. Thus, removing as much exhaust flow restrictions will increase horsepower and torque significantly. The factory catalytic converter found in the factory downpipe is a big culprit of this and is a major exhaust flow restriction. The factory catalytic converter is made up of catalyst material formed into "honeycomb" weaves. Exhaust gas must pass through these tiny "honeycomb" weaves on their way to the exhaust system thus causing a major exhaust flow restriction. It also causes turbulence after the catalytic converter which causes the exhaust flow to slow down (which increases restriction). By replacing the factory downpipe/catalytic converter with our Competition Series 4" Catless Downpipe, more power is unleashed!
Notice of Fault Codes/Check Engine Light - Using any Racing downpipe could result in a check engine light and fault codes, even with sport cats. Although we have heard of cases where no check engine light appeared, these Racing downpipes are not designed to meet emissions testing and regulations. Race software that is specific to your mods is strongly advised to better adapt your car to a racing environment, keep the fault codes from appearing, optimize power gains, and improve general drivability.
Notice of Emissions Non-Compliance. This product is intended only for racing vehicles that may never be used, or registered or licensed for use, upon a public highway. Removing, disabling, or altering emissions equipment on a pollution-controlled road vehicle is illegal. Installing devices or software that trick, disable, or modify emissions controls and monitors on a pollution-controlled road vehicle is also illegal. This product is sold only for racing, competition, track, hobby, or other off-road use. It's use is prohibited in any motor vehicle that is subject to emissions inspection or control. It is not legal for installation or use on any pollution controlled motor vehicle in any state, province, or jurisdiction governed by, or which has adopted, CARB or EPA regulations. Monaco Motorsports may confirm a customer's racing license, entry, or track participation and reserves the right to cancel part(s) that are not for legitimate racing or track purposes. Some suppliers have shipping exceptions to certain states or territories, requiring extra delivery time. We will advise you of any delays.
Please visit Shipping & Returns link below for warranty information:
Please visit Shipping & Returns link below for warranty information: Shipping & Returns