- BMW 2016+ F22 M240i, M240iX
- BMW 2016+ F30 340i, 340iX
- BMW 2016+ F32 F33 F34 440i, 440iX
- BMW 2021+ G42 G43 M240i
- BMW 2019+ G20 M340i
- BMW 2021+ G22 G23 G24 M440i
- BMW 2017+ G30 540i, 540iX
- BMW 2019+ G14 G15 G16 840i
- BMW 2018+ G01 X3 M40i
- BMW 2018+ G02 X4 M40i
- BMW 2018+ G05 X5 xDrive40i
- BMW 2019+ G07 X7 xDrive40i
- BMW 2019+ G29 Z4 40i
- Fitment for the new BMW B58 Engine
- High Flow 200 cell metallic catalytic converter used
- Higher Max Horsepower Power Curve
- Higher Intial Torque Curve. Torque curve hits faster, higher, and longer
- Better throttle response and faster turbo spool up times
- Mandrel Bent 4.5"/4" piping. Smooth transition to the exhaust system
- 100% Stainless Steel Construction
- 100% TIG welded for better quality welds
- Precision CNC machined turbocharger V-Band flange
- Brush Finish (standard) or optional Polish Finish
- Available with high temperature Black Thermal Coating to reduce underhood temperatures
- Optional - Additional O2 sensor bung for wideband O2 sensors (comes with pre-installed plug)
- Optional EGT sensor bung for EGT gauges (comes with pre-installed plug)
- Compatible with the factory or aftermarket exhaust systems
- Track tested durability
- Includes all hardware for complete installation
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Made in the USA!
Restrictions in the exhaust system robs horsepower and torque especially on turbocharged cars. Thus, removing as much exhaust flow restrictions will increase horsepower and torque significantly. The factory catalytic converter found in the factory downpipe is a big culprit of this and is a major exhaust flow restriction. The factory catalytic converter is made up of catalyst material formed into "honeycomb" weaves. Exhaust gas must pass through these tiny "honeycomb" weaves on their way to the exhaust system thus causing a major exhaust flow restriction. It also causes turbulence after the catalytic converter which causes the exhaust flow to slow down (which increases restriction). By replacing the factory downpipe/catalytic converter with our Sports Series 4" High Flow Metallic Catted Downpipe, more power is unleashed!
The factory catalyter uses a 900 cell ceramic core. What the 900 cells means is that per every inch, there are 900 "cells" that the exhaust gas must pass through. We use a 200 cell metallic core. By having less cells per square inch, these individual "cells" are bigger in size thus allowing exhaust gas to pass through it more easily. Thus, the lower the cell count, the higher the flow. Higher flow = more power, faster turbo spool up (less turbocharger lag) and better throttle response. Bottom line, faster. The benefits of a metallic catalytic converter vs a ceramic like the factory is that it can take higher temperatures and is more durable (last longer). They are also lighter than their ceramic counterparts.
Notice of Fault Codes/Check Engine Light - Using any Racing downpipe could result in a check engine light and fault codes, even with sport cats. Although we have heard of cases where no check engine light appeared, these Racing downpipes are not designed to meet emissions testing and regulations. Race software that is specific to your mods is strongly advised to better adapt your car to a racing environment, keep the fault codes from appearing, optimize power gains, and improve general drivability.
Notice of Emissions Non-Compliance. This product is intended only for racing vehicles that may never be used, or registered or licensed for use, upon a public highway. Removing, disabling, or altering emissions equipment on a pollution-controlled road vehicle is illegal. Installing devices or software that trick, disable, or modify emissions controls and monitors on a pollution-controlled road vehicle is also illegal. This product is sold only for racing, competition, track, hobby, or other off-road use. It's use is prohibited in any motor vehicle that is subject to emissions inspection or control. It is not legal for installation or use on any pollution controlled motor vehicle in any state, province, or jurisdiction governed by, or which has adopted, CARB or EPA regulations. Monaco Motorsports may confirm a customer's racing license, entry, or track participation and reserves the right to cancel part(s) that are not for legitimate racing or track purposes. Some suppliers have shipping exceptions to certain states or territories, requiring extra delivery time. We will advise you of any delays.
Please visit Shipping & Returns link below for warranty information:
Please visit Shipping & Returns link below for warranty information: Shipping & Returns